Our factory is equipped with state-of-the-art, well-maintained equipment for producing both Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and mixed technology PCB assemblies. All of the essential support services including design for manufacturing (DFM) , material sourcing and testing are available in-house to make your program as turnkey as you need. Our proprietary traceability system, ACES, provides real-time reports such as DPMO and first pass yield for fast problem resolution.
Printed Circuit Board Assemblies Capability Summary
- IPC-A-610 Class 2 and Class 3 workmanship
- Repair technicians certified to IPC 7711 and IPC 7721
- BGA rework
- Lead and RoHS assembly
- Package on Package (POP) Capability
- BGA, micro-BGA and fine pitch assembly – 4000+ ball count – Minimum .4mm ball pitch – Minimum .3mm lead pitch
- Placement speeds up to 70,000 cph
- SMT chip placement down to 01005
- Automated optical inspection (AOI)
- Solder paste inspection (SPI)
- Conelec’s ERSA Ecoselect 2, selective solder machine adds an unrivaled ability to create reliable and repeatable solder joints while offering maximum manufacturing flexibility for your printed circuit board assembly
- Automated acrylic conformal coating deposition
Ersa ECOSELECT 2 Selective Solder Machine
The newest addition to our factory floor, the ECOSELECT, enhances our capability to scale production programs, including new product introduction.