To Apply: Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (REQUIRED)
Position Summary: Responsible for the strategic and tactical management of customer accounts. Interacts with customers; provides information pro-actively and in response to inquiries from customers about their products and/or Conelec’s services. Works with customers to understand their needs and ensure Conelec is delivering the proper services. Receives and processes orders, provides information concerning RFQ’s, quotes and pricing. Coordinates Conelec resources in support of customer requests.
Position reports to: Strategic Account Manager
- Customer Relationship Management – Personalized service, understanding of customer’s product needs, primary customer interface
- Business Management – Quotes, project plans, task/action items
- Financial Management – P&L and performance to bid management. Pricing strategy and overall account profitability.
- Order Management & Forecast Management – schedule changes, rolling forecast planning
- Service Level Management – Engineering Changes, alignment with operations, supply chain and customer expectations
- Contract Management – Negotiation of manufacturing agreements. Determination of scope of work requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA or similar post-graduate degree is preferred.
- Professional experience of 8 years is required for this position, assuming the education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 5 or more years is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented
- Ability to interact well in a cross-functional team and maintain the confidentiality of all customers and company information
- Ability to multi-task on several equally important and time sensitive items throughout the course of a work day
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Ability to understand, summarize, and explain complex technical and business concepts and possess quantitative analysis ability, attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made, if necessary):
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand – Occasionally 10 lbs or less – Occasionally
Walk – Occasionally 11-20 lbs – Occasionally
Sit – Frequently 21-50 lbs – Occasionally
Climb – Occasionally 51-100 lbs – Occasionally
Crawl – N/A Over 100 lbs – N/A
Squat or Kneel – Occasionally
Bend – Occasionally Push / Pull
Fine Manipulation – Frequently 10 lbs or less – Occasionally
Reach Outward – Occasionally 10-20 lbs – Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder – Occasionally 20-50 lbs – Occasionally
Drive – N/A 50-100 lbs – Occasionally
Over 100 lbs – N/A
N/A (Not Applicable) – Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occasionally – Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 – 2.5 hrs/day).
Frequently – Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5 hrs/day).
Constantly – Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day).
Other Physical Requirements:
- Moderate noise levels.
- Typical light manufacturing environment.