To Apply: Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. (REQUIRED)
Position Summary: Build electrical and electromechanical assemblies per applicable documentation and quality workmanship standards. These assemblies include cables, harnesses or chassis modules.
Position reports to: Production Manager
- Assemble chassis components using a variety of hardware.
- Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware.
- Perform verification tests in accordance with assembly instructions.
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Work under close supervision.
- May receive direction from line leader.
- No direct reports.
- High school diploma.
- At least one year basic electrical assembly experience preferred.
Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and understand production drawings.
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions.
- Ability to build electronic assemblies.
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand – Occasionally 10 lbs or less – Frequently
Walk – Occasionally 11-20 lbs – Frequently
Sit – Frequently 21-50 lbs – Occasionally
Climb – Occasionally 51-100 lbs – Occasionally
Crawl – N/A Over 100 lbs – N/A
Squat or Kneel – Occasionally
Bend – Occasionally Push / Pull
Fine Manipulation – Frequently 10 lbs or less – Occasionally
Reach Outward – Occasionally 10-20 lbs – Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder – Occasionally 20-50 lbs – Occasionally
Drive – N/A 50-100 lbs – Occasionally
Over 100 lbs – N/A
N/A (Not Applicable) – Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occasionally – Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 – 2.5 hrs/day).
Frequently – Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5 hrs/day).
Constantly – Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day).
Other Physical Requirements:
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Moderate noise levels.
- Typical light manufacturing environment.