To Apply: Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (REQUIRED)
Position Summary: Performs general clerical duties.
Position reports to: Director of Quality Management
- Create and modify documents, utilizing Word and Excel
- Work under limited supervision.
- No direct reports.
- High school diploma.
- Two years of related experience preferred.
Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or virtual assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made, if necessary):
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand – Occasionally 10 lbs or less – Occasionally
Walk – Occasionally 11-20 lbs – Occasionally
Sit – Frequently 21-50 lbs – Occasionally
Climb – Occasionally 51-100 lbs – Occasionally
Crawl – N/A Over 100 lbs – N/A
Squat or Kneel – Occasionally
Bend – Occasionally Push / Pull
Fine Manipulation – Frequently 10 lbs or less – Occasionally
Reach Outward – Occasionally 10-20 lbs – Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder – Occasionally 20-50 lbs – Occasionally
Drive – N/A 50-100 lbs – Occasionally
Over 100 lbs – N/A
N/A (Not Applicable) – Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occasionally – Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 – 2.5 hrs/day).
Frequently – Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5 hrs/day).
Constantly – Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day).
Other Physical Requirements:
- Moderate noise levels.
- Typical light manufacturing environment.